Tableau is on a mission to change the world of data analytics.
Tableau is all about making data analytics fast, easy, beautiful, and most importantly, useful. Helping people gain insight into their data to solve unexpected problems and challenges is what Tableau is all about.
Introductions 9:00 – 10:00
- Showcase of Analytics Success Stories - Q&A for presenter(s) (after each session)
Tableau Kickstart 10:00 – 11:00
- Understanding Tableau terminology & interface
- Quickly connect to data
- Portraying 3 roles...a paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations
- Combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards
- Publishing your content to Tableau Server for web consumption by others (Data & Dashboards)
Break 11:00 – 11:15
Boosting Your Content & Data 11:15 - 12:00
- Hierarchies, Groups, Aggregation Types Challenge
- Analytics Pane Intro: adding insight to the viz such as Reference Lines, Trends, Totals
- Different Viz Type Challenges (those not on ShowMe)
- More on Data: Data Interpreter, Data Blending, Tableau Extracts
Lunch Break 12:00 - 12:30
The Science of Data Viz 12:30 - 1
- Presentation on how people see and understand data
Advance Your Content & Data 1:00 - 2:15
Break 2:15 - 2:30
Dr. Sessions 2:30 – 4:00
To download an extended trial of Tableau Desktop please go here.
For questions about this event, please contact sales.