Analytics anyone can use.
Analytics for organizations.
Cloud analytics for organizations
*Please bring a government issued ID with you and check in at the front desk upon arrival
The BI market has finally reached a tipping point in a multi-year market transformation (Gartner 2016) and the modern approach to analytics has arrived. Offering a new paradigm where self-service analytics and governance no longer fight for control, but join forces to enable data-driven decisions across the enterprise. Join us to experience how Tableau helps organizations modernize analytics.
This workshop is geared for any IT or Business professionals interested in, trialing, or using Tableau’s Desktop product but with no experience with Tableau’s Enterprise Platform – Tableau Server. The hands on topics covered during this session will help you and your team understand the enterprise capabilities on Tableau Server which enable self-service analytics that scale in a secure and governed fashion.
8:30 - 9:00: Registration and Breakfast
9:00 - 9:30: The Modern Approach to Enterprise Analytics
• What does Gartner say about the market transformation?
• Where are most organizations today and what challenges arise?
• How does Tableau fit into the enterprise and what does the modern approach look like?
9:30 - 11:30: Hands-on Workshop
• The Tableau Data Server – your single version of the truth
• The Tableau Data Engine – revving it up by sharing and automating
• Security and Governance – only see what you should, only change what you can
• Automation – We work hard, so you don’t have to
• Collaboration and Sharing
• Publishing and interacting
• Subscriptions and alerts
• Going Mobile
*This is a hands-on event, so please bring your laptop with a copy of Tableau Desktop (Professional) installed and a mobile device. If you do not have a copy of Tableau Desktop, you can download a free 14-day trial here: http://www.tableau.com/products/desktop/download. If you have any IT restrictions and are unable to download Tableau, you will still be able to participate in the majority of the session.