DataFam Roundup: April 26 - April 30, 2021
Dig into the latest DataFam Roundup—a weekly blog post that brings together what’s trending in the community all in one post. As always, we invite you to send us your content—and the DataFam content from your peers that have inspired you! Find the content submission form here.
The Ballad of My Viz Collaboration with Kevin Flerlage (according to me), Adam Mico
Dive into content created by the Tableau Community:
- The Ballad of My Viz Collaboration with Kevin Flerlage (according to me) Adam Mico
- Tableau Public APIs Plus a VOTD Data Set Ken Flerlage
- “高级业务分析的必由之路”——从Quick LODs说起 Yupeng Wu (chinese)
- Visual Analytics at Spotify Peter Gilks and Jacob Olsufka
- Tableau Brush Filter Extension Joti Gautam
- Adding Percentage Lines to Bars Marc Reid
Join an upcoming Tableau User Group event:
- May 4, 2021: Turbo Tableau Server Talks
- May 12, 2021: Blacks in Analytics User Group: Leveraging Data and Tableau for Social Change
- May 20, 2021: Super TUG with Francois!
Check out all the virtual Tableau User Group events here.
May 4, 2021 Data Book Club: Q&A with Alberto Cairo (How Charts Lie) Join the live event with the author Alberto Cairo. You can learn more about the Data Book Club and sign up for our next round here.
May 20, 2021 Tableau’s first DataDev Day: We’re excited to announce a new, one-day event dedicated to DataDevs and anyone interested in or using the Tableau developer platform to create integrations and customize Tableau for their organizations.
View recording of Chart Chat Round 21: Watch as Jeffrey Shaffer, Steve Wexler, Amanda Makulec, and Andy Cotgreave, debate the good, the bad, and the “scaredy-cats” of data visualization.
NFL Draft History: 50 Years of Selections, Sam Epley
Check out some inspirational vizzes created by the community:
- Where In The World Is Tina? Kevin Magnan
- NFL Draft History: 50 Years of Selections Sam Epley
- 地方ごとの鶯初鳴き日の変遷(20210427和vizユーザ会) Yusuke Nakanishi
- #RWFD | Higher Education Abhinav KR
- Curriculum Vitae-2021 Yash Sakhuja
Stay in the loop on the Tableau Community Projects:
Join the community every Monday to work with a given data set and create better, more effective visualizations.
Web: Makeover Monday
Week 17: Regional Price Parity For Each State