DataFam Roundup: November 22 - 26, 2021
Dig into the latest DataFam Roundup—a weekly blog that brings together community content all in one post. As always, we invite you to send us your content—and the DataFam content from your peers that have inspired you! Find the content submission form here.
Dive into content created by the Tableau Community:
- Aasavari Kaley, Geek Culture: Building a Candlestick Chart — Storytelling with Data (Part III)
- Ankit Goyal: Dash-boarding Fundamentals — Prerequisites, Process & Designing Best Practices
- Ghafar Shah: Creating a Tableau business dashboard and learning some awesome viz tips
- Igor Garlowski: Edit tooltips directly from a dashboard
- Jim Dehner, VizConnect: Tableau Community Data Doctor Session November 2021
- Maryse Monen: How to create a bullet graph?
- Allen Hillery, Be Data Lit: Getting to Know 2021 Iron Viz Winner, Lisa Trescott!
- Eric Balash: BACK 2 VIZ BASICS
- Marc Reid: Tableau Data Visualisation Portfolio
- Neil Richards, Viz for Social Good: Tableau Conference 2021 Round-up
- Leslie Ong featuring Thi Ho: What data democratisation and John Lennon have in common
Upcoming User Group events and community participation
- Calling all (current and future) COE superstars! Join the December 3, 2021 COE Meetup. Register here.
- Participate in a Community End Of Year Card Exchange.
- Stay up to date with the latest and greatest from the Tableau Community. We'll help you along in your Tableau journey, bring your data skills to the next level, and nurture powerful connections.
- Final voting is now open for the 2021 Data Literacy Awards.
Kevin Wee 黃克文: My Three Favorite Tips from Tableau Conference 2021 #data21
Check out some inspirational vizzes created by the community:
- Ryan Hart: HITTING THE MARATHON WALL
- Kevin Wee 黃克文: My Three Favorite Tips from Tableau Conference 2021 #data21
Fabio Fantoni: Superstore got Layers
Games Night Viz *NEW!
Storytelling with Data
Project Health Viz
An initiative centered around diversity, equity & awareness by visualizing provided datasets each month.
Web: Diversity in Data
November - December 2021: The countdown to Christmas and New Year!
SDG Viz Project
Sports Viz Sunday
Volunteer to design data visualizations that help nonprofits harness the power of data for social change.
Web: Viz for Social Good
Nov 28, 2021 - Jan 7, 2022: visualize our community