Update: Voting is now open for the #data15 photo contest! Check out the contenders below and cast your vote using the Tweet button. But don't delay—voting ends at noon on Thursday, October 22.
Greetings, TC15 attendees! Let’s not be coy here. You love Tableau and we love you back. We love you so much we want to give you some sweet Tableau gear at TC15.
We know what you’re thinking: “But how can I possibly reciprocate this awesomeness?” Well, now that you ask, we could use your help with something. We need you to document your TC15 experience through photos!
— Gregory (@The_Samsonite) September 9, 2014
Snapped a photo at the keynote? Took a selfie with a Zen Master? Artfully photographed your breakfast? Just met your Twitter friend and took a photo with them in the photo booth? Then post that baby on social media to enter it into our TC15 photo contest!
Here's how to win super-gnarly swag:
- Enter the photo contest by snapping a really rad photo at TC15 and posting it to Instagram or Twitter (or both!) with #data15.
- Make sure you tag the photo with #data15 so we can find it. Trust us, you want us to find it.
- Submit as many photos as you want. We’re not kidding!
- On the morning of Wednesday, October 21, we’ll round up our favorite photos and announce them in this blog post. Then we’ll ask people to vote for their favorites.
- Voting will open on Wednesday, October 21 at 12 p.m. and close on Thursday, October 22 at 12 p.m. Voting will take place here on the blog post and on Twitter. It will be open to the public.
- Once the votes have been tallied, the social media team will announce the winners.
- The winners will be shrouded in the finest of Tableau regalia.
So get your cameras ready, and send us your best shots. We can’t wait to see your photos!