Big data may be a buzz-word, but for many people, working with it is about to become a reality (if it's not already). One of the best places to learn how to work with big data is our upcoming Tableau Customer Conference this fall, and in this video Tableau Software engineer Robert Morton gives you an exciting sneakpeak of what to expect at #TCC12 and big data.
We'll be tackling the big data topic head on at the 2012 Tableau Customer Conference with some exciting sessions, including two led by customers:
- Icing on the Cake: How Barnes & Noble Layered Tableau onto Big Data (Barnes&Noble)
- Big Data Analytics to Reach 2 Billion Redbox Rentals (Redbox)
- Data Conversations: Visualizing Big Data
- Creating high performance data discovery with Tableau data extracts
- Tableau and Google analytics
- Tableau and Salesforce.com: Peer through the cloud and behold your critical sales indicators