Top 5 Vizes of November
From Italian politics to IPO's and Ereader wars, it has been a great month for vizing on Tableau Public.
- Is IPO Investing Worth It? - Inside Investor Relations shows us why it's good to be an insider... and why the rest of us should probably shy away from IPO's.
- Twitter Predicts Presidential Race Leaders Mashable shows us how Twitter spikes precede polling numbers. Social media is on the front lines in this race, to be sure.
- The Fall of the Center Right -Italian site Termometro Politico used this viz to show the quick divergence in Italian politics of late. Beautiful and interesting at the same time!
- The E-Reader Wards - If you are interested in an e-reader you definitely want to check out this viz which shows the sentiment on Twitter about the latest offerings.
- Humanitarian Aid - The Globe and Mail made this stunning tabbed view of humanitarian aid.