Tableau is looking for our future superstars, and we’re going to the source to find them! This fall, we’ll be on campus at four universities for career fairs, and several more throughout the year. Come visit us at the following schools:
- Carnegie Mellon Technical Opportunities Conference & Career Fair (September 21, 2011)
- Stanford Computer Forum Job Fair (October 12, 2011)
- Princeton Science & Technology Job Fair (October 14, 2011)
- University of Washington Affiliates Recruiting Fair (October 20, 2011)
Need some reasons to get excited to meet us? Here are five reasons why we are excited to meet you:
- We're on a Mission. We have an unshakable belief that Tableau’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Going on campus to great schools is an opportunity for us to connect with other people who want to be part of this amazing experience.
- We're Building a Great Product. You’ll be developing cutting-edge software in the visual analytics and collaborative data analysis space. Day in and day out, you will be challenged to leverage your creativity to create new products that extend customer ability to see, understand, and “reach out and touch” their large data sets in real time.
- We’re Data Geeks! We are passionate about using our products and you are too! You have a strong educational background, with a deep understanding of the power of databases, business intelligence suites and data analysis tools. Data and analytics are in growing demand: the consultancy McKinsey forecasts a shortage of millions of workers with analytical talent.
- We Work as a Team. We are looking for future team members with energy and enthusiasm to spare! You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether that’s developing a new feature or recruiting a great salesperson. Sounds like someone we’d like to work with!
- We Delight our Customers. You’re a high performing student who loves to achieve great things. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution. Don’t worry, you’ll fit right in with our team of service minded, customer focused individuals.
Hope to see you there!