Tableau Software transforms stubborn databases and spreadsheets into sources for easy investigations. You can connect to data in a few clicks, then visualize and create interactive dashboards with a few more. It's so easy to use that any Excel user can learn it. Answer questions as fast as you can think of them. Why you’ll love Tableau
Faster, easier data discovery
– Work with databases and spreadsheets of any size
Direct connect & go
– Live data connection for up-to-the-minute changes
Perfect data mashups
– Combine multiple data sources in one view
Ease of use that gives you chills
– Drag-and-drop to create rich visualizations
Interactive reporting dashboards
– Combine multiple views into a dashboard
Analytics on the web and everywhere
– Develop in minutes, share to thousands
Full-version trial. Expires May 16, 2015
- Windows 7 or later
- OSX 10.10 or later
- VMWare | Citrix | Hyper-V | Parallels
- Tableau’s products operate in virtualized environments when they are configured with the proper underlying operating system and hardware.
- Our products are Unicode-enabled and compatible with data stored in any language. The interface and documentation are in English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
I think using Tableau Server to disseminate the content is something just amazing, not only because it helps us to streamline the data, to create the right message, to drive the conception, but to scale, to scale not only at the preparation of the data but also at the communication of that data.