Tableau Software transforms stubborn databases and spreadsheets into sources for easy investigations. You can connect to data in a few clicks, then visualize and create interactive dashboards with a few more. It's so easy to use that any Excel user can learn it. Answer questions as fast as you can think of them. Why you’ll love Tableau
Faster, easier data discovery
– Work with databases and spreadsheets of any size
Direct connect & go
– Live data connection for up-to-the-minute changes
Perfect data mashups
– Combine multiple data sources in one view
Ease of use that gives you chills
– Drag-and-drop to create rich visualizations
Interactive reporting dashboards
– Combine multiple views into a dashboard
Analytics on the web and everywhere
– Develop in minutes, share to thousands
- Windows 7 or later
- OSX 10.10 or later
- VMWare | Citrix | Hyper-V | Parallels
- Tableau’s products operate in virtualized environments when they are configured with the proper underlying operating system and hardware.
- Our products are Unicode-enabled and compatible with data stored in any language. The interface and documentation are in English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
Tableau is the best thing that ever happened to us. We've spent 90 percent of our time on the data [and 10 percent on the tool]. We had a significant ROI.