Other Payment Options
other payment options
domestic and international
In order to accept an incoming order for processing, one of the following payment methods must be provided with all of the details as outlined below:
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and P-Cards. In order to successfully run a credit card the following is required:
- Name of Credit Card Holder (as it appears on the face of the card)
- Billing Address (Street, City, State, Country, Postal Code)
- CVV2 Code (3 digit number on back of Visa, MC or 4 digit code on front of Amex)
- Expiration Date
These documents come in various forms/styles but must in some way contain:
- Purchase Order Number
- PO Date ,Terms = Net 30
- Bill To / Ship To Address
- Product Itemization – Quantity, Product Description, Unit Price, Extended Total
- The license/maintenance components of products must also be itemized
Incoming checks must be legal tending documents in US Dollars with a check number, clear banking assignment and routing instructions.
Wire Transfer / EFT
Funds may be transferred electronically via wire transfer or EFT and must be made in full.
Please note, we have updated wire transfer instructions as of January 1, 2010.
Please instruct your bank that NET PROCEEDS MUST EQUAL FULL INVOICE AMOUNT IN US DOLLARS.
Click here to request wire transfer instructions.