Empowering Physicians, Nurses, Clinicians, and Knowledge Workers with Actionable Insights for Better Patient Outcomes
Healthcare is in the throes of transformation today like never before. Healthcare reform and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are driving new business models like Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), business processes and systems to enable this transformation for patient and population health management.
However, most healthcare providers find themselves challenged to ‘bridge the data divide’ to empower their doctors, clinicians and nurses on the frontline with the actionable insights they need to deliver higher quality of care, identify and manage risk, and comply with regulations efficiently and cost-effectively.
We are pleased to invite you to an exclusive panel discussion addressing these challenges (preceded by a networking reception and dinner), for an opportunity to learn from our esteemed panel of thought leaders in healthcare (full bios below):
- Chris Donovan, Executive Director of Informatics and Analytics at the Cleveland Clinic
- Alicia M d'Empaire, Assistant Vice President, Business Intelligence and Decision Support, Baptist Health South Florida
- Pietro Ferrara, Vice-President, Strategic Cost Management, at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
This moderated thought leader panel will discuss:
- The key business data and analytics relevant challenges confronting US healthcare providers today
- How visionary leaders in healthcare are addressing these challenges by leveraging analytics enabled data insights to lead change and transformation
- Solutions to empower business users and knowledge workers, clinicians, nurses and physicians for rapid decision making to enable superior patient outcomes
- The measurable value from these analytics investments and their alignment with strategic vision and goals
6:30 PM - 7:00 PM - Registration and Networking
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Welcome and Dinner
7:45 PM - 8:45 PM - Panel Discussion
8:45 PM - 9:30 PM - Q&A and Networking
Please do not miss this informative event with these thought leaders that will be preceded by a networking reception and dinner.
Limited seats are available so register today!
* The Tableau Healthcare Executive Summit has been approved by the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Be sure to visit us in booth 7036 located on level 3, North Halls B1+B2, just off the main aisle way.