Join us for a Tableau Day at ConAgra Foods on June 16, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tableau delivers fast analytics, visualization and rapid-fire business intelligence on data of any size, format, or subject. The results? Anyone can get answers from data quickly, with no programming required. From executive dashboards to ad-hoc reports, Tableau lets you share mobile and browser-based, interactive analytics in a few clicks.
• 9:00 AM - 9:15 AM - Introduction to Tableau (IT and Super User)
• 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM - Tableau 9.0 Demo & New Features(IT and Super User)
• 10:15 AM- 10:30 AM - Tips + Tricks (IT and Super User)
• 11:00 AM- 11:30 AM - Mobile - New applications, road map, security concerns (IT, Business Users [interested in Mobile], Super Users)
• 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM - MMA and TDCA Use Case
• 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - LUNCH – Tableau Preview and Introduction Demo: Good for anyone to see an intro to Tableau
Afternoon Session: Tableau Doctor
•1:00 PM – 1:30 PM - HR
•1:30 PM – 2:00 PM – S&OP
•2:00 PM - 2:30 PM - EBS
•2:30 PM – 3:00 PM – Supply Chain Finance
•3:00 PM - 3:30 PM - Marketing
•3:30 PM - 4:00 PM Transportation
•4:00PM - 4:30 PM - RQI
•4:30 PM – 5:00 PM – Q&A
This event is free to attend but space is limited, so please register early.
Questions? Please contact Tony Setter