Tableau 8.2 - Tell the story in your data
We’re inviting you to be among the first to see and experience the latest version of Tableau at our Tableau 8.2 Roadshow in Austin.
- Attend breakout sessions and get hands-on training
- Hear from Tableau Experts on the new features
- Network with other Tableau users in your area
Who should attend?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, this event is for you.
- Do you currently use Tableau?
- Are you looking to learn more about 8.2 and the latest features?
- Do you love networking with other Tableau customers?
1:30 – 2:30 Registration + Networking
2:30 – 3:15 Tableau 8.2 Keynote
3:30 – 4:15 Breakout Sessions
- Storytelling – For business users, analysts and executives
- Mapping – For business users and analysts
- 8.2 Hands on Learning – For current Tableau customers and business users and analysts*
4:15 – 5:00 Happy Hour, Demos, & Networking
*If you plan on attending the Hands-on Learning session, please preload the dataset and class materials onto your machine BEFORE the event. You will also need Tableau Desktop 8.2 installed in order to participate in the session.
This event is free to attend, so spread the word to your colleagues and fellow Tableau fans.