Tableau Partner Enablement - Server
Join us for the product portion of our partner training Friday, 16th of October 2015. Over the course of this workshop we'll show you how Tableau approaches the product side of our business.
To attend the PET Level 200, you are required to complete the following:
- Passed the Tableau Partner Sales Accreditation Exam
- Have previously attended a Tableau PET or gone through the self-study PET Level 100 on-demand webinars under "Product Training"
- Passed the Tableau Bronze Demo Test. If you haven't already, make an appointment for Tableau Bronze Demo Test with our Sales consultant by Friday, 2nd October 2015.
Time: 9am to 5pm
- Integration / Embedding iFrame and JS API
- Intro to REST API
- Performance – Design Considerations and Troubleshooting
- Architecture, Enterprise Ready, Sizing
- Governance and Security
- Extracts / Data Server
- Server Auditing
The expectation is that you will come prepared for the course as described below: