Agency Innovation Through Data Discovery & Agile Analytics
Data has become a strategic asset in all aspects of government operations, and now more than ever there is enormous opportunity for agencies to leverage analytics to gain new insights and innovate in ways you couldn't before. While public sector organizations recognize data as a strategic asset, many are still struggling to accelerate agency performance and unlock the information wellspring.
Join leading experts and thought leaders from across federal and state government at this complimentary event to learn more about the data discovery and agile analytics technology that over 600 government organizations are leveraging to explore and gain insights into their data. You’ll hear firsthand how the power of data discovery empowered their teams and guided them to becoming a data-driven organization.
At this event you will discover how to:
- Embrace the Big Data movement and transform agency data into smart, visual business analytics.
- Capitalize on the Open Data revolution and increase citizen engagement, collaboration and transparency.
- Make fact-based decisions that impact policy and legislative direction.
- Improve mission outcomes and performance in a more operationally efficient manner.
- Achieve self-reliance so IT resources are free to focus on maintaining security and control.
Don’t miss this informative event. Limited seats are available so register today!