Join us for an interactive event at MUSC in Charleston on May 12th.
Hear about how your peers are using Tableau to gain insights on their data. Is Tableau new to you or are you a Data Rockstar? This event has something for everyone - tips and tricks, training and a contest!
Space is limited. Register here to reserve your seat.
9:00a.m. - Introductions and MUSC employee presentations
- Providing Guided Self-Service with Tableau - Matt Kesler, Emily Sigmon, Joey Trahan presenting
- OR Analytics dashboard design, templates and use cases
- The Power of Data Visualization - Caroline Cotter, Lauren O’Dell presenting
- How the MUSC Strategic Planning Department uses Tableau to quickly analyze, visualize and share information to drive strategic decisions for the enterprise with a focus on Tableau mapping functionality.
- Hospital Analytics Use Cases - Anne Wilkinson, Mike Edwards, Matt Williams presenting
- The Patient Throughput Dashboards
- The Labor and Productivity Dashboards
10:15a.m. - VizWiz Contest
- Are you a Data Rockstar? Prove it, win the title and a prize of VizWiz Champion!
*We need more VizWizzer Volunteers! If you are interested, there are cool prizes involved,please contact Alex Sturgill /firstname.lastname@example.org / 843.792.1611 (Office)*
11:00a.m. - Beginner User Session
- Know Your Tableau, learn step by step and tips and tricks to getting started on your Tableau journey
12:00p.m. - Bring your lunch and visit with your peers and Tableau employees
1:15p.m. - What’s new in version 10.0
- The possibilities are endless - get your sneak peak here.
2:15p.m. - Advanced User Session
- Do you ever wonder if your viz is the best it can be? Learn best practices in our Re-imagine your Dash workshop
3:15p.m. - Tableau Advanced Session
- LOD’s of Fun - understanding LOD Expressions and Tableau’s Order of Operations
4:15p.m. - Calling the MUSC Tableau IT team, it's health check time!
- Let's discuss data governance, deployment strategies, etc. We will go over your topology and best practices to ensure a performant system.