Join us for Tableau 10 Roadshow in New York.
We're excited to announce Tableau 10, and we're bringing it to a city near you. New to Tableau? Longtime user? Either way, come join us! You’ll see the new features and get hands-on with the product. Then have a drink with us and other Tableau customers.
What's new in Tableau 10?
- Beautiful by design: A fresh look and feel, beautiful viz defaults, and new formatting control all add up to vizzes with impact.
- Delightfully mobile: Quickly design, customize, and publish a single dashboard with optimized views for tablets and phones.
- Data breakthroughs: The rumors are true: Tableau 10 has data integration so you can join across databases. Rumors of new Google Sheets and Quickbooks connectors? Also true.
- Answers through analytics: Make custom territories, filter across data sources, and highlight important data with new visual analytics capabilities.
- Do more on the web: With dashboard authoring on the web, it’s easier for everyone to use Tableau.
- Self-service at scale: Support enterprise deployments with Mobile Device Management, governance features like Desktop license management, and more extensibility.
11:00 – 12:30 PM Registration and Lunch
12:30 – 1:30 PM Tableau 10 Keynote
1:30 – 2:00 PM Break
2:00 – 3:00 PM Breakout Session 1
- Drag and Drop Like a Boss: An Introduction to Tableau 10* - Want to understand how Tableau can help your business? We’ll show you how easy it is to prep your data and build a dashboard with Tableau 10.
- From Data to Dashboards: A Tableau 10 Deep Dive* - We’ll focus on Tableau 10’s powerful features including data integration, advanced analytics, and Device Designs.
3:00 - 3:30 PM Break
3:30 – 4:30 PM Breakout Session 2
- Customer Speaker - Learn how other local organizations use data to improve their business.
- Learning from the greatest visualizations of all time - Data visualization has a long history, but which vizzes have had the most impact on the field, on culture, on politics? See our picks for the five most influential visualizations of all time and learn how you can incorporate their timeless lessons into your own work.
4:30 - 5:30 PM Networking Happy Hour
*Our product sessions are hands-on, so please bring your computer.