We would like to invite you to the next Tableau Community of Practice Leadership Forum (TCoP) on Tuesday 10 May. We are delighted to be joined by Kelly Wright, Executive VP Sales, Tableau, along with an Executive customer panel, who will discuss their experiences on different aspects of their data and analytics journey within their organisation.
The panel will discuss their experiences with the following topics but we also encourage questions from the floor to make this an interactive session:
- Organising a Community of Practice within their organisation
- Data and Analytics deployment methodologies
- Tableau expertise on boarding for new users
- Managing organisational lethargy and IT policies
- Data provisioning
- Growing need for easy access to data
- Finding business opportunities by analysing copious amounts of data
The event will be held at Bentley Restaurant and Bar from 5:00pm starting with the executive panel, followed by drinks and networking.
Please RSVP by 5 May 2016.