Introducing TIM, Tableau's High Performance Software Imager
TIM, Tableau's next generation forensic imaging software application, is capable of delivering astounding
HDD imaging speeds. Optimized for imaging with Tableau write-blockers, TIM is an intuitive and
information-rich application that was built to improve your forensic imaging productivity.
The latest version of TIM includes:
- Innovative, real-time acquisition graphics
- Ability to schedule jobs for sequential or simultaneous imaging
- Support for Encase .E01, .DD, or .DMG output file formats
- User selectable .E01 compression levels
- Ability to customize destination path and file name conventions by using user specified strings and/or variables such as date+time, subject drive serial number and model number
- Advanced error recovery and reporting
- Calculation of MD5 and SHA-1 hash values
- Image job, HDD, and write blocker information (for reporting and archival)
TIM is a free download for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or later
(both 32 and 64-bit versions). Download TIM today and start imaging faster!
IMPORTANT: Please read the usage tips under the link to the left (titled "Revision History & Usage Tips") prior to using TIM for the first time.