L'analyse de données à la portée de tous.
Une solution sur site pour les entreprises.
Une solution hébergée pour les entreprises.
Join us for an interactive event at Apple on February 10th to learn more about Tableau and Alteryx. This is a free event but space is limited--sign up today!
Tableau is business intelligence software that allows anyone to easily connect to data, then visualize and create interactive, sharable dashboards. It's easy enough that any Excel user can learn it, but powerful enough to satisfy even the most complex analytical and statistical problems. Securely sharing your findings with others only takes seconds. You should attend this event and learn more about Tableau if:
1) You handle large data sets
2) Believe in helping people see and understand data though rapid fire BI at the speed of thought
3) Want an alternative to statistical software (JMP) and excel
4) Deal with repetitive tasks in data preparation
5) Are looking for a self service discovery platform that allows you to tell a story with your data.
Alteryx Analytics provides analysts a self-service intuitive drag and drop environment to easily prep, blend, and analyze all of their data using a repeatable workflow in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical, and spatial. You can then output this data for Data Discovery seamlessly in Tableau and/or publish to Tableau Server. Tableau and Alteryx have over 450 joint customers including Apple. Attend this event and learn more about Alteryx if:
1) You prep, blend and prepare data across sources and large sets of data
2) You want access to data in files, databases and cloud sources – Including in database processing for Teradata
3) Are interested in scale repetitive data preparation and blending tasks in a self-service manner
4) Are looking for alternatives to statistical software (JMP)
5) Are interested in advanced analytics and geospatial mapping (custom polygons output to Tableau)
11:00 to 12:00 pm Alteryx Team Introductions and Landscape at Apple Today
12:00 to 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 to 2:30 pm Tableau Doctor & Alteryx Working Session