Learn more about the current state of cloud-based analytics in this report. <br>
Cloud-based analytics and BI strategies are more important to businesses than ever. To determine the status of Analytics and Business Intelligence in the Cloud, Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) embarked on an end-user research study to look at the current pain points and trends of cloud-based analytics. Technologists and business stakeholders alike share their important experiences and findings for current self-service Cloud-based applications. This research highlights specific cases where you’ll learn more about the newest insights for cloud-based analytics including:
- Best practices for speed of implementation and infrastructure
- Budget allocation for BI tools throughout the organization
- Departmental demographics: Marketing, Sales, Human Resources
- Importance of security in the self-service space
- Maturing features and functions of Cloud-Based applications
Pour résumer, je dirais que les ensembles d'outils adaptés fournis par Tableau et Google Cloud Platform ont aidé nos clients à comprendre plus rapidement la valeur potentielle du Big Data et à l'exploiter pleinement.