Thank you for your interest in this event. We have reached capacity and are unable to accept additional registrations.
Join us for an exclusive event at our offices in Seattle on Monday, February 29th. During this event you will join several like-minded professionals who are looking to discuss data strategy and how to empower their business with self-service analytics for an interactive discussion with Tableau leaders.
- 9:45 - 10:00 AM - Welcome & Introductions
- 10:00 - 11:00 AM - Business Systems and Technical Operations - Brian Smith, VP of Technical Operations
- 11:00 - 11:45 AM - Marketing Operations - Jennifer Day, Senior Director, Demand Generation
- 11:45- 12:00 PM - Break
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM - Working Lunch with Embedded Analytics- Ray Randall, Solution Engineer
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM - Finance and Analytics - Mike Crook, Senior Manager of Analytics
- 2:00 - 3:00 PM - Product Roadmap - Francois Ajenstat,VP of Product Management
- 3:00- 4:00 PM - Sales - Phil Gilles – Manager, Sales Operations and Erik Werner – Manager, Commercial Sales
- 4:00 - 6:00 PM - Happy Hour at The Barrel Thief* for all attendees and speakers
*Happy Hour will be hosted at The Barrel Thief (3417 Evanston Ave. N. #102 Seattle, WA 98103) which is a very short walk from the Tableau offices.