Join us for an interactive event at Citrix in Ft. Lauderdale on April 27th. This event is free, but space is limited. Register here to reserve your seat! If you need to join the meeting remotely, please see the instructions below.
9:00am - Registration and Introduction to Tableau for Citrix
9:15am - Citrix Internal Presentations with Tableau
- Igor Zaritsky, Business Intelligence Development Manager presenting 2016 Tableau Deployment Review
- Innovative Tableau presentations by Citrix users
10:15am - Tableau Product Road Map
- See what’s new in 9.3 and what to expect in 10.0
10:45am - Break
11:00am – Make me a Tableau Jedi
- In this session Tableau covers Social Media Connections, Predictive Analytics, Tips and Tricks around cube data, and how to tell a story with your data
12:00pm - Enjoy a complimentary lunch courtesy of Tableau Software
The Doctor Will See You Now!
Tableau Doctor Sessions: 12:15pm - 4:00pm Viz troubles have you feeling a bit under the weather? Not to fret, the Tableau Doctor will be here @ Citrix!
On April 27th (EST), following the Citrix Tableau Day, the Tableau team will host doctor appointments (45 minutes each) to help you 1:1 with your most puzzling Tableau issues. Tableau Doctor sessions will be held at_FTL_851_431_Anhinga. Please try to choose challenging topics not covered in regular training or self-service materials.
In order to make productive use of everyone’s time, we ask that you send emails to Igor Zaritsky (email@example.com) and Leilani Hickman (Leilani.firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance your issues\scenarios via email so we can prioritize your doctor sessions. The number of appointments is limited so assignments will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Please send in your topics by EOD Friday April 15th.
To join the meeting remotely please see instructions below:
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
United States (toll-free): 1 877 568 4106
Access Code: 481-212-085
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 481-212-085