Tableau Software, in partnership with the University of Leeds, is hosting a full-day workshop exclusively for staff and students at Universities around the UK.
Tableau Software helps people see and understand data. Learn data visualisation best practices and receive hands-on training session delivered by Tableau experts.
Attendees will be provided with a free Tableau Desktop license prior to the event for use during the workshop.
Spots are limited. Make sure to register now by clicking on the "Registration" tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
Please note that only emails ending @ac.uk will be taken into account for the registration.
Additional Information & Agenda:
- Date: 8 February 2017
- Location: Rick Jones Training Suite, LIDA, Level 11 Worsley building, University of Leeds
- 9:00am - 9:15am: Registration
- 9:15am - 10:15am: The Beautiful Science of Data Visualisation
- 10:15am - 1:00pm: Hands-on training on Tableau Desktop (including break)
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm: Lunch
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm: Hands-on training on Tableau Desktop + Exercises (including break)
Tableau goodies will be offered to all attendees.
The workshop is open for any academia, no matter their level on Tableau. Participants who don't know much about Tableau are welcome to watch this video prior to the workshop but it is optional.