Registration for this event is now full. If you are still interested in attending, please reach out to the Tableau Day team.
Join us for a Tableau Day at Cardinal Health on Thursday, September 1st.
Tableau delivers fast analytics, visualization and rapid-fire business intelligence on data of any size, format, or subject. The results? Anyone can get answers from data quickly, with no programming required. From executive dashboards to ad-hoc reports, Tableau lets you share mobile and browser-based, interactive analytics in a few clicks.
Join us to learn all about Tableau, what's new in version 10.0 and see how Cardinal Health is currently using Tableau to better see and understand their data.
New to Tableau: Are you interested in Tableau or just getting started? Join us in the morning for a quick and informative session introducing you to Tableau and what's possible.
8:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. - Registration if you are brand new to Tableau
8:45 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - Welcome to Tableau
Users of All Levels:
9:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Break and Registration
9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. - Cardinal Health & Tableau State of the Union; What's New in Tableau 10
10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Break
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Cardinal Health Company Showcase
12:00 p.m. - 12:55 p.m. - Lunch on your own
Beginner and New to Tableau:
1:00 p.m. - 1:40 p.m. - How to Excel with Tableau
- Despite dozens of corporate database options, Excel remains the “database” of choice among business people. In this session we’ll show you how to find the treasure in your Excel files. We’ll also show you how to quickly remove some of the obstacles that are common to many spreadsheets.
1:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Gaining Value from Tableau Server
- Tableau Server is like your central nervous system, linking your Tableau authors and consumers. Find out what the buzz is all about in this non-technical, business-focused introductory session.
Intermediate and Advanced
1:00 p.m. - 1:40 p.m. - How to Take Your Visualization from Good to Great
- You downloaded Desktop and were creating your first successes in minutes! Now, learn some of the masters’ secrets to take your game to the next level and make your message really hit home. In this session, we’ll present some tips, tricks, and best practices to grab your audience and really make your brilliance shine!
1:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Tableau Server for Advanced Users
- In this session, we’ll show you how Tableau Server can act as a “force multiplier”, enabling business users to extend their reach well beyond their own desktops. We’ll also uncover some secret weapons that enable IT to provide a safe, governed environment, while still giving their business users that autonomy that they demand.
Closing Session for Users of All Levels:
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Networking and Demo Stations
- Join your peers and the Tableau team for an hour of networking, refreshments, Q&A and demo stations.
This event is free to attend but space is limited, so please register early.
If you are a remote employee interested in this event, or just have general questions, please contact the Tableau Day team.