Join us for the Tableau 10 Roadshow in Reading hosted by Tableau partner Concentra.
New to Tableau? Longtime user? Either way, come join us! You’ll see the new features and have the opportunity to get hands on with an introduction or deep dive breakout session. Then have a drink with us and other Tableau customers.
What's New in Tableau 10?
- Beautiful by design: A fresh look and feel, beautiful viz defaults, and new formatting control all add up to vizzes with impact.
- Delightfully mobile: Quickly design, customise, and publish a single dashboard with optimised views for tablets and phones.
- Data breakthroughs: The rumors are true: Tableau 10 has data integration so you can join across databases. Rumors of new Google Sheets and Quickbooks connectors? Also true.
- Answers through analytics: Make custom territories, filter across data sources, and highlight important data with new visual analytics capabilities.
- Do more on the web: With dashboard authoring on the web, it's easier for everyone to use Tableau.
- Self-service at scale: Support enterprise deployments with Mobile Device Management, governance features like Desktop license management, and more extensibility.
12:00 – 1:00 PM Registration and Lunch
1:00 – 2:00 PM Tableau 10 Keynote
2:00 – 2:30 PM Break
2:30 – 3:30 PM Breakout Sessions
- An Introduction to Tableau 10*: - Want to understand how Tableau can help your business? We’ll show you how easy it is to prep your data and build a dashboard with Tableau 10.
- A Tableau 10 Deep Dive*: - We’ll focus on Tableau 10’s powerful features including data integration, advanced analytics, and Device Designs.
3:30 – 4:30 PM Customer Speaker
4:30 - 6:00 PM Launch Party
This event is free to attend, but space is limited. Register today to secure your spot.
*Please bring your laptop to follow along during the Intro and Deep Dive sessions