Tableau Partner, Montage, are excited to announce the launch of Tableau 10, and we're bringing it to a city near you. New to Tableau? Or a longtime user? Either way, come and join us! You’ll get to see the new features of the product, and listen first-hand from some of our clients as they share their Tableau journey. Then have a drink with us and other Tableau customers after the presentations.
What's new in Tableau 10?
- Beautiful by design: A fresh look and feel, beautiful viz defaults, and new formatting control all add up to vizzes with impact.
- Delightfully mobile: Quickly design, customize, and publish a single dashboard with optimized views for tablets and phones.
- Data breakthroughs: The rumors are true: Tableau 10 has data integration so you can join across databases. Rumors of new Google Sheets and Quickbooks connectors? Also true.
- Answers through analytics: Make custom territories, filter across data sources, and highlight important data with new visual analytics capabilities.
- Do more on the web: With dashboard authoring on the web, it’s easier for everyone to use Tableau.
- Self-service at scale: Support enterprise deployments with Mobile Device Management, governance features like Desktop license management, and more extensibility.
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Registration
2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Tableau 10 Keynote, Tableau ANZ
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Tableau in Action - Case-Study with Ravensdown
3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Tableau Tips, Tricks and Best Practices
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Networking & Drinks
This event is free to attend, so spread the word to your colleagues and fellow Tableau fans. We look forward to seeing you there.