The registration is now closed for this event, as we have reached the maximum capability due to high demand. We thank you for your continuous support and hope to see you in other Tableau Events in the future!
2016 Tableau Visual Analytics Forum will soon take place in Shanghai on 15 June, Beijing on 19 July, Hong Kong on 21 July and Guangzhou on 27 July. This forum will bring together over 2000 Tableau users, data evangelists and industry leaders to exchange knowledge and experience on Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
We're also excited to announce Tableau 10, and we're bringing it to Hong Kong. New to Tableau? Longtime user? Either way, come join us! You’ll get to see the new features of the product, and listen first-hand from our customers and partners as they share their Tableau journey.
Join us for 2016 Tableau Visual Analytics in Hong Kong.
What's new in Tableau 10?
- Beautiful by design: A fresh look and feel, beautiful viz defaults, and new formatting control all add up to vizzes with impact.
- Delightfully mobile: Quickly design, customize, and publish a single dashboard with optimized views for tablets and phones.
- Data breakthroughs: The rumors are true: Tableau 10 has data integration so you can join across databases. Rumors of new Google Sheets and Quickbooks connectors? Also true.
- Answers through analytics: Make custom territories, filter across data sources, and highlight important data with new visual analytics capabilities.
- Do more on the web: With dashboard authoring on the web, it’s easier for everyone to use Tableau.
- Self-service at scale: Support enterprise deployments with Mobile Device Management, governance features like Desktop license management, and more extensibility.
12:00 – 13:00 PM Registration, Welcome Reception & Demo Expo
13:00 – 13:20 PM Tableau Keynote - Visual Analytics and Innovative Thinking
13:20 – 13:40 PM Tableau Product Roadmap
13:40 - 14:20 PM Tableau 10 New Release Demo
14:20 - 14:50 PM Self-Service Data Preparation for Tableau: How to deliver better insights faster by Datawatch
14:50 - 15:10 PM Data Analytics Journey from Backend to Frontend by JOS
15:10 - 16:00 PM Customer Sharing by Telstra: Tableau and Building a Data Driven Organization
16:00 - 17:00 PM Networking, Demo Expo & Lucky Draw
Seats are limited so register today to secure your spot!