Analytics anyone can use.
Analytics for organizations.
Cloud analytics for organizations
At Tableau we help people see and understand data. We are all about making data analytics fast, easy, beautiful, and most importantly – useful. Helping people gain insight into their data to solve unexpected problems is what drives us.
Join us on July 14, for an advanced analytics session for Hershey.
Tableau will be bringing in special guest speaker, Mr. Bora Beran.
Bora Beran is the Product Manager at Tableau for the teams that brought you level of detail (LOD) expressions, type-in pills, regular expressions, R-integration, forecasting, clustering, box plots, stored procedures, split, pivot–among many other features.
Prior to joining Tableau, Bora worked at Microsoft Research, SQL Server and Windows HPC Server on tools and infrastructure for large-scale computational modeling/simulations, data mining, visualization, and knowledge representation.
He holds a PhD from Drexel University and is a reviewer for several scholarly journals in the area of technical computing.
Tableau Doctor Session: 11:30am – 12:45pm
- Tableau experts will be on-site at Hershey’s to work with small groups or teams and answer your Tableau questions
- Bring your data, workbooks and dashboards and work alongside your Tableau Doctors
Break: 12:45pm – 1:15pm
Advanced Analytics for Data Scientists: 1:15pm – 2:45pm
Four agenda items that will be covered in this session, and that will help data scientists magnify the impact of their analyses:
- How to do Advanced Statistics in Tableau (with and without R, SPSS, SAS, MATLAB)
- How to leverage Tableau’s robust APIs to programmatically streamline workflow and presentation of Statistical Insights
- Customer Success Story:
- A window in to additional Innovation in Advanced Analytics that Tableau will be bringing to market
- Data Scientists and Statisticians have criticized Tableau for not offering offer developer like interfaces for programming, scripting, or deep statistical analysis. In the past this had merit, but today these perceptions are no longer accurate, and in the near term, Tableau’s product organization will be releasing even more significant innovations in these areas. More to the point, everyone including Data Scientists are pressed to do more faster, and in short, this is why Data Scientists, Developers, and Programmers should attend.
- Walk away from this session with insights that you can immediately apply.
This is a FREE and exclusive event, please register early before space runs out!