Learn more about what’s trending in retail and consumer goods analytics for 2016
The trend toward retail analytics isn’t new, but maturing technologies and techniques—and the many new opportunities they offer—are exponentially magnifying.
As mobility and analytics collide, both the consumer and the retailer are moving toward a real-time experience. This paper highlights the top trends in retail and consumer goods analytics for 2016, including:
- Advanced analytics is no longer just for analysts
- Mobile reporting is fully realized
- The Internet of Things changes the shopping game
- Omni-Channel data integration gets exciting
- The retail marketing mix modernizes
- Real-time inventory becomes a critical need
You’ve got the power of now. It’s that proximity and in-the-moment thinking that retail is all about.