Go beyond stand-alone spreadsheets to unlock more value and insight from your data.
You don’t have to ditch your spreadsheets all together, but integrating them into a more robust analysis with better visualizations is easier than you think.
When asking the many questions you have of your big data, you’ll need the freedom and flexibility to explore your answers in different ways. In today’s marketplace, the basic, built-in charts and graphs are just table stakes, and the real data wins are found in multiple types of advanced visuals.
Read this whitepaper to learn five critical ways to do more with your spreadsheets and data analysis including:
- Use all of your data, no matter how big or where it lives
- See the complete picture with data blending and cleaning
- Four powerful ways to improve data visualizations
- Fast, interactive and shareable dashboards
- Real-time data and automatic updates
When you talk to people and you show them a table or spreadsheet, it doesn't always click. But if you visualize it—it’s so much more impactful. When managers see a timeline starting at 1392 because someone made a data entry error, they get it.