Learn the dos and don’ts for unlocking actionable insights with better data visualizations.
The hallmark of a data-driven dashboard is the ability to see and understand data at the speed of thought. Well-planned dashboards will allow both business leaders and knowledge workers alike to ask and answer questions in real-time, and turn insight into action.
Too often mistakes are made in the creation of dashboards, many times at the expense of efficiency, accuracy and hours of lost time.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- How to connect all of your data to a dashboard— no matter where it lives
- How to blend data from multiple sources for a holistic view
- How to choose metrics that reflect organizational objectives
- What the best types of charts or graphs that are right for your data
- How to improve efficiency with mobile analytics
- How to share dashboards for better collaboration
- Bonus: five dashboard mistakes to avoid
Being able to consolidate all these different bits of data onto a dashboard that we use for reporting upwards to our senior management team, you're able to really tell a story with it.