At Tableau, feedback from all of you—our customers—drives us.
So we were particularly excited to see a positive report this week from G2 Crowd, a group that provides crowdsourced, user-driven reviews of enterprise software. Its Business Intelligence Grid report rates products and vendors based on ratings and reviews gathered from real business and IT users.
What did reviewers have to say about Tableau?
- Tableau ranked as a leader in G2 Crowd’s business intelligence grid, a placement that reflects high ratings of Tableau from our customers, our scale and market share, and the support and service resources that Tableau provides.
- Tableau received a customer satisfaction score of 99, the highest of al vendors included in G2 Crowd’s report.
- 87 percent of reviewers said they would recommend Tableau to their peers.
- 92 percent of users rated Tableau 4 or 5 stars, and 97 percent believe Tableau is headed in the right direction.
- Tableau’s highest rated features included its dashboards, graphs and charts, and data visualization capabilities.
We’re focused on bringing the power to see and understand data to everyone, and it’s exciting to see our customers’ successes reflected in reports like this!
Thank you to everyone who submitted reviews! You can read more of G2 Crowd’s reports and submit reviews on their website: www.G2Crowd.com.