Although we’re busy putting the finishing touches on the agenda, I thought I’d sneak away for a bit and highlight some of the tracks that we’re working on. Between helping you author amazing content and visualizations, going deep in analytics, working with your data sources, managing and deploying enterprise deployments of Tableau Server and big ideas to get you inspired and thinking about data in new ways - it’s all here.
• Big Ideas: Led by visionaries and scholars, these sessions will examine both the history and future of information design and data visualization. How did it start, where has it been, what works, what doesn’t, and perhaps most importantly, where is it headed next?
• Analytics Guru: Led by Tableau, these sessions will focus on exploring and analyzing your data. Get ready to sharpen your critical thinking skills so you can slice, dice and entice your data to tell you everything you ever wanted to know and more!
• Amazing Authoring: Led by data storytellers, these sessions will focus on how to present your analysis in an effective and meaningful way. Whether you're presenting a financial decision to your boss, negotiating with a vendor, or pitching a big sale to a major customer, there's nothing more powerful than visually representing the right facts in the right way at the right time.
• Working with Data: Flat files, databases, warehouses, or cubes: Access your data wherever it lives. Whether you are looking to connect to one data source, or multiple data sources, this track will discuss troubleshooting and optimizing in your environment, as well as tactics for combining multiple data sources together.
• Managing Server: These sessions will focus on how to efficiently and effectively empower your colleagues to distribute, share and collaborate on analytical results, reports and dashboards – securely while leveraging your existing infrastructure and data governance policies.
• Tableau Jedi: This track will focus on advanced features of Tableau, and was designed with experienced users in mind. Attend these sessions to not only make sure you are maximizing Tableau’s latest product features and functionality, but also executing on them in an soft-spoken, yet effective, Jedi mind trick like way.
• Hands-on Training: Armed with a laptop we provide, you will learn the latest tips and tricks about using Tableau in these special 2-hour sessions. Doing exercises in the product is a great way to solidify learning and understanding on new concepts.
These sessions will be delivered by Tableau developers as well as some of our premier consultants that are working with customers every day. Our goal is to deliver more new content and training than ever before – while also keeping fan favorites in the agenda line-up for newer attendees. Have an idea for conference you haven’t told us yet? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try our best to incorporate it into the agenda. Stay tuned for future blog posts highlighting conference happenings and check out the conference website here.