Domestic and International
To accept an incoming order for processing, one of the following payment methods must be provided with all of the details as outlined below.
These documents come in various forms/styles but must in some way contain:
- Purchase Order Number
- Purchase Order Date, Terms = Net 30
- Bill To / Ship To Address
- Product Itemization – Quantity, Product Description, Unit Price, Extended Total
- The license/maintenance components of products must also be itemized
Purchase orders must be addressed to either of the following:
- For United States, Canada, and Japan:
- Tableau Software, Inc.
- 837 N 34th Street, Suite 200
- Seattle, WA 98103
- For all other countries:
- Tableau International, Unlimited Company
- The Oval | Shelbourne Road
- Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 Ireland
Funds may be transferred electronically via wire transfer or EFT and must be made in full.
Please instruct your bank that NET PROCEEDS MUST EQUAL FULL INVOICE AMOUNT.
Click here to request wire transfer instructions.